Our vision is that every child with a complex health condition has access to the health, social, and education services that he or she requires in a timely manner. The aim of NaviCare/SoinsNavi is to help facilitate more convenient and integrated care to support the physical, mental, emotional, social, cultural and spiritual needs of children and their families using a personalized family-centred model of care.
- Help improve access to health, social, and education services
- Help facilitate the integration of services across levels of care and sectors
- Promote self-management through teaching families how to navigate services and programs
- Increase community capacity in the care of children with complex health conditions
- Identify gaps and barriers to services and programs in NB and across Canada
- Advocate for system change to promote collaborative patient-centred care
- Develop and share evidence based best practices in the care of children with complex health conditions